THE BAREFOOT SPEAKER

Wednesday 21 March 2012

WANTED!! Help & SIG


WANTED!!
Help & SIG (to take pity on me and take me in)

I know that my line of enquiry, detailed below, sits a little outside the majority of our groups current lines of enquiry (there are however always cross over areas of interest) but I could really do with some advice, Help, guidance as I am about 5 weeks behind, not even looked at Ethics and struggling to find a handhold to get going again.
I have not yet been able to look through every ones topics or find all the SIG groups out there so if you think that we could help each other in any way then please either just leave a comment or private message me at flipcarroll@hotmail.com or txt me and ill call you back for a chat about it all (07967 729 903).
Any help will be hugely welcomed with open arms.

Thank you in advance.
Stay safe – Phil

4 comments:

  1. Hi Phil. I hope this is helpful. I did create an SIG for Theatre Directing but upon further reflection have changed the name to SIG Freelance Work/Teaching and by the sounds of it that's what your doing right?

    Here is the link.

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/313752182007524/

    Hope all is well.

    Lily :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phil, Don't panic!
    I'm at exactly the same stage and have just created a SIG on Linkedin! It's about the surviving performer, but can be as broad as people wish to make it. At the moment I'm just trying to collect some research and ideas to help hone in my topic. So join and share ANY ideas!! The link is on my blog, so have a look! Don't really know how it all works yet, but will get there!!! :)
    My number is: 07753790949 so txt/call if you want to! Or email me: hannah_k-m@hotmail.com.
    Am too finding it hard to get back in the swing of it, just taking it one step at a time!!
    Hope that helps,
    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Phil,
    Take a look at LinkedIn as Hannah suggested. I have joined a couple of groups in LinkedIn. There may be a group already up and running to do with your line of inquiry. Set one up on FB.
    I'm reluctant to set up a SIG to be honest, I find it challenging to keep up flitting from chat forum to chat forum. Just take a deep breath and make lists to prioritise, work backwards from the date the assignments need to be handed in and stick to a time table. You could link two tasks...
    Call me or e-mail me if you wish corinda.hall@gmail.com
    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Phil for your comments!

    I should write down what made me choose Production over presenting. I will do a blog about it. Thanks for the advise. I agree that our award title can be similar or even the same. Im not one hundred percent sure whether my award title is final but i feel this best describes what I am doing and what i wish to do in the future.

    my email is elisewhyte@live.co.uk. we can have a chat

    Speak soon

    ReplyDelete